interrogates GPCR Signaling
Our proprietary bioSens-All®️ platform was implemented to interrogate the signaling complexity associated with GPCR activation. It consists of a panel of 63 BRET-based biosensors each designed to follow one specific signaling event upon GPCR activation.
Applications include :
- Signaling signature of wild-type receptors versus mutant variants in all mode of actions
- Orthosteric and allosteric compound bias effects
- Orphan receptor signaling signature determination (deorphanization)
- Detection of receptor constitutive activity
- Receptor trafficking and regulation