DOMAIN THERAPEUTICS is a leading biopharmaceutical company in the field of G Protein-Coupled Receptors (GPCRs), one of the most important classes of drug targets.
We are committed to developing breakthrough therapies for cancer patients by restoring their immune system.
To achieve this, we will continue to focus on identification of new class of treatments by leveraging our expertise, innovative approaches and proprietary technologies as well as our strong company culture.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A stimulating medical position within a high-potential innovative biotech company
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills
- Varied contacts inside the company, the biotech/pharma sector and the scientific world
- A working environment in a growing structure, within a young and dynamic team, where your involvement will be valued
THE CONTEXT & PROJECT
Domain is seeking a highly talented, experienced and self-motivated Medical Director to join its dynamic and growing development team.
The selected candidate will work in close interaction with the members of our CoDir and specifically with our development team.
As a Medical Director your responsibilities will be to :
- Develop and oversee the execution of the clinical development plan for Domain Therapeutics’ portfolio drug candidates.
- Work closely with Domain Therapeutics’ pharmacology and biomarkers group in order to use a personalized medicines approach to develop drug candidates as targeted therapies for selected patients with cancer.
- Design and generate clinical protocols consistent with the development plan including precision medicine and patient selection strategy at the particular stage of development for each drug candidate.
- Collaborate cross-functionally in the preparation of the IND, briefing books, investigator brochures and target product profiles.
- Identify and recruit principal and participating investigators and serve as a liaison with investigators and clinical sites.
- Contributing to RFP and bid defense process for CRO selection. Work closely with and support clinical operations and site relationship activities as required.
- Ensure that the conduct of Domain Therapeutics’ clinical studies provide clear data and information that allows decision making and advancement of products’ development.
- Evaluate and interpret clinical trial results including safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, laboratory, imaging, …
- Build and foster relationships with scientific experts, key opinion leaders and clinical investigators for strategic consultation; organize and chair clinical advisory board to strategize drug development paths that seek to deliver timely regulatory approvals.
- Represent Domain Therapeutics as medical expert at meetings with the EMA, the FDA and other regulatory bodies.
- Represent Domain Therapeutics externally with the scientific and business communities including via conference presentations, scientific publications, industry and investor interactions.
- Maintain understanding of competitors and clinical development in relevant therapeutic areas by attending key scientific meetings and tracking literature as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the company’s discovery research department to bring a medical perspective on emerging pre-clinical product candidates.
WHO YOU ARE
- MD with proven biopharmaceutical industry experience leading clinical development (minimum 8-10 years).
- Affinity and entrepreneurial spirit to perform well and advance in a small company environment.
- Record of accomplishment including designing and conducting clinical studies in multiple therapeutic areas. Experience in immuno-oncology and oncology.
- Track record in early clinical development stages (phase I/II) including regulatory aspects and knowledge of late-stage development up to NDA/BLA.
- Knowledge and experience in development of small molecules and monoclonal antibodies.
- Recognized clinical R&D leader with a broad network of relationships in both industry and international medical and scientific community. Strong personal and professional relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Outstanding communication skills; experience presenting to a wide variety of internal and external audiences at different scientific or clinical depths.
- Willingness to join an innovative, scientifically driven and fast paced biotech.
- Manage competing priorities and changing demands; ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy; trustworthy with highest integrity, committed to ethics and scientific standards.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
Domain Therapeutics offers you an opportunity to put your skills to good use in a human and caring work environment… Tempted ? Don’t hesitate, join the Domain Therapeutics adventure!
→ Permanent position / Full Time
→ Salary depending on experience
→ Arrrival to be defined
NEXT STEP IS YOURS
To apply, please send here :
▪ a Detailed CV including names and contact details of 3 reference persons.
▪ a “Motivation” document.