Engineer in Immuno-Oncology
DOMAIN THERAPEUTICS is a leading biopharmaceutical company in the field of G Protein-Coupled Receptors (GPCRs), one of the most important classes of drug targets.
We are dedicated to consolidating this position by developing a high-value pipeline of innovative drug candidates.
To achieve this, we will continue to focus on identification of new class of treatments by leveraging our expertise, innovative approach and proprietary technologies as well as our strong company culture.
WHAT WE OFFER
▪ Two stimulating scientific positions within a high-potential innovative biotech company
▪ The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment
▪ A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills
▪ Varied contacts inside the company, the biotech/pharma sector and the scientific world
THE CONTEXT and RESEARCH PROJECT
As a scientist specialized in Immunology, the candidate will join the Innovation and Immunology Department, which is closely related with the Biology and Chemistry Departments.
We are actively looking for highly motivated and creative Research associate in Onco-Immunology with expertise in cellular biology, immunology, oncoimmunology to take a leading role in supporting the development of the immuno oncology translational platform.
With a role in the team, the selected candidates will be supervised by the Head of Innovation and Immunology Department and work in close interaction with the immunology, biology and chemistry departments members.
More specifically, the responsibilities will be to:
▪ Perform cell culture works for the department
▪ Perform and implement immuno assays development, optimizations, and validations with the support of principal scientist (Cytometry, MSD, Cell differentiation/isolation/activation)
▪ Perform molecular and cellular assays (qPCR, WB, transfection, CRISPR, Elisa…)
▪ Be a strong asset for lab work running
▪ Develop and foster a strong commitment to innovation within the team to maintain a high level of scientific and technical expertise in the domain
▪ Analyze, interpret and present experimental results at lab meetings, project meetings and multi-disciplinary research group
▪ Work well with colleagues in a matrixed, fast-paced pharmaceutical research environment
▪ As a lab citizen, participate in the lab organization
WHO YOU ARE
▪ Master degree or equivalent in cellular biology/immunology/oncoimmunology
▪ Experience in Academic lab, Pharma, Biotech is a plus
▪ Strong expertise in cellular and molecular biology
▪ Expertise in Flow cytometry, Sorter, MSD and immunology assays is a plus
▪ Experience in mAbs discovery / Immunophenotyping / Biomarkers characterization / Primary cells isolation and manipulation (Tcells, macrophages, monocytes…) / Cell stimulation, proliferation and differenciation / Death cell assays / Cytokines dosages (Elisa, CBA, MSD) is appreciated
▪ Strong team collaborator with a demonstrated ability to design and run experiments, interpret data, troubleshoot, and suggest next steps
▪ You are organized and have a strong ability to adapt
▪ You are energetic, enthusiastic, committed and reliable
▪ You like to work in a team
▪ You are comfortable with the English language (reading and writing)
▪ You have good knowledge of office software
▪ You have good knowledge of Graphpad software
Domain Therapeutics offers you an opportunity to use your skills in a humane and benevolent work environment … Tempted? so don’t hesitate, join the Domain Therapeutics adventure!
→ Permanent position / Full Time
→ Salary to be defined + many advantages (Restaurant tickets, Holiday vouchers, Health assurance, …)
→ Position to be filled ASAP
NEXT STEP IS YOURS
To apply, please send here, before November 1st, 2021:
▪ a Detailed CV including names and contact details of 2 reference persons.
▪ a “Research experience” document (1-page description of research and training activities already undertaken).
▪ a “Motivation” document.
Domain Therapeutics, data controller, implements the processing of your personal data for the management of recruitment operations, in application of the French Labor Code.
The data collected is essential for monitoring your application and is intended for the relevant departments of Domain Therapeutics as well as any subcontractors and providers. The data are kept for two years from the last contact with the candidate.
In application of the legislation in place, you have the right to question, access, rectify or delete, limit the processing of your data, the right to object, the right to the portability of your data as well as the right to define directives relating to the fate of your data after your death, which are exercised by email email@example.com or by post to the attention of the Data Protection Officer from Domain Therapeutics, 850, boulevard Sébastien Brant, Bioparc, 67400 Illkirch-Graffenstaden, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
Share this article