A unique platform for our drug discovery in immuno-oncology
Target Identification platform
Over years, we have built up a pipeline of assets in immuno-oncology to tackle GPCR-mediated immunosuppression. To fuel this pipeline, we have structured a polyvalent and unique platform based on the identification and the cross-validation of GPCRs involved in immunosuppression mechanisms. Such platform constitutes a unique source of novel GPCR targets from which we discover the next generation of therapeutic candidates that can be combined with immune checkpoint in the clinic.
bioSens-All®️ interrogates GPCR Signaling
Our proprietary bioSens-All® platform was implemented to interrogate the signaling complexity associated with GPCR activation. It consists of a panel of 63 BRET-based biosensors each designed to follow one specific signaling event upon GPCR activation.
Applications include :
- Signaling signature of wild-type receptors versus mutant variants in all mode of actions
- Orthosteric and allosteric compound bias effects
- Orphan receptor signaling signature determination (deorphanization)
- Detection of receptor constitutive activity
- Receptor trafficking and regulation