Scientist (PhD) in Translational Research and Development
DOMAIN THERAPEUTICS is a leading biopharmaceutical company in the field of G Protein-Coupled Receptors (GPCRs), one of the most important classes of drug targets.
We are dedicated to consolidating this position by developing a high-value pipeline of innovative drug candidates.
To achieve this, we will continue to focus on identification of new class of treatments by leveraging our expertise, innovative approaches and proprietary technologies as well as our strong company culture.
WHAT WE OFFER
▪ A stimulating scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
▪ The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
▪ A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
▪ Varied contacts inside the company, the biotech/pharma sector and the scientific world.
▪ A working environment in a growing structure, within a young and dynamic team, where your involvement will be valued
THE CONTEXT & RESEARCH PROJECT
Domain Therapeutics is seeking a knowledgeable Scientist with experience in Translational R&D in Immuno Oncology. The candidate will be expected to participate in the selection of the therapeutic NBE and NCE lead(s) and establish in vivo proof of concept. S/he will also have experience in immuno-oncology vivo models.
The candidate will be expected to effectively work in a multidisciplinary discovery team.
With a role in the project team(s), the selected candidate will work in close interaction with the Head of Innovation and Immunology Department. More specifically, the responsibilities will be to:
▪ Contribute at the development of drug candidates in Immuno-Oncology
▪ Deliver data packages to support both early and late stage preclinical drug development programs.
▪ Set-up, supervise and follow-up all in vivo relevant biology activities externalized
▪ Identify, evaluate and select the relevant CROs or academic labs.
▪ Participate to the contracting processes as the scientific party (CDA, MTA, RFP,..).
▪ Lead/Participate at the development of relevant in vivo models
▪ Lead/Participate at the screening and characterization of the drug candidates (small molecules and biologics)
▪ Provide strong scientific leadership to drive the development of new experimental approaches and models
▪ Provide scientific experimental guidance to support our team
▪ Coordinate external work packages with CRO partners and academic collaborators
▪ Establish and maintain efficient, collaborative and trustful collaborations
▪ Write experimental protocols, scientific reports and contribute to regulatory documents of novel drug candidates
▪ Accomplish goals under project team timelines
▪ Support target validation and translational sciences (e.g. biomarkers) activities through pharmacological/biological studies or assessments
▪ Demonstrate proficiency and flexibility in working on various programs
▪ Work collaboratively across functional disciplines to develop and implement work plans and timelines
▪ Communicate research progress and opportunities to senior management.
▪ Support publications and present at international meetings.
▪ Support a culture that embraces scientific excellence, continuous learning, and increasing team’s ability to deliver novel drug candidates.
WHO YOU ARE
▪ PhD in immunology with extensive experience in cancer immunity.
▪ More specifically immuno-oncology with broad understanding for tumor immunology and cancer therapies.
▪ Minimum 3-5 years industrial experience or equivalent.
▪ Deep expertise in cancer related in vivo models.
▪ Familiar with Drug Development in particularly Therapeutic Antibody Discovery & pre-clinical Development
▪ Some expertise and experience in Project management is a plus
▪ Communication both written as well as oral in English is a must
▪ Demonstrated success with problem analysis/solving, anticipation and proactivity.
▪ Strong sense of discipline and initiative, planning and organization skills
▪ Strong project and interpersonal skills.
▪ Strongly organized and rigorous, you have a good ability to adapt to changes in priorities and to work effectively on multiple programs in a fast paced environment.
▪ Although autonomous, you have a high ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Strong motivation, attention to details.
Domain Therapeutics offers you an opportunity to put your skills to good use in a human and caring work environment… Tempted ? Don’t hesitate, join the Domain Therapeutics adventure!
→ Permanent position / Full Time
→ Salary to be defined + many advantages (Restaurant tickets, Holiday vouchers, Health assurance, …)
→ Arrrival to be defined
NEXT STEP IS YOURS
To apply, please send here, before November 10th, 2021:
▪ a Detailed CV including names and contact details of 3 reference persons.
▪ a “Research experience” document (1-page description of research and training activities already undertaken).
▪ a “Motivation” document.
Domain Therapeutics, data controller, implements the processing of your personal data for the management of recruitment operations, in application of the French Labor Code.
The data collected is essential for monitoring your application and is intended for the relevant departments of Domain Therapeutics as well as any subcontractors and providers. The data are kept for two years from the last contact with the candidate.
In application of the legislation in place, you have the right to question, access, rectify or delete, limit the processing of your data, the right to object, the right to the portability of your data as well as the right to define directives relating to the fate of your data after your death, which are exercised by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the attention of the Data Protection Officer from Domain Therapeutics, 850, boulevard Sébastien Brant, Bioparc, 67400 Illkirch-Graffenstaden, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
Share this article