Scientist – Exploratory Immuno-Oncology (F/M)
DOMAIN THERAPEUTICS is a biopharmaceutical company that leverages its deep understanding of tumor immunology and immunosuppressive pathways to design new product candidates with the potential to restore the immune response against cancer.
DOMAIN THERAPEUTICS is dedicated to the discovery and development of new drug candidates targeting specifically G Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs), one of the most important classes of drug targets.
Located in the heart of the Strasbourg Innovation Park (Illkirch), France, DOMAIN THERAPEUTICS invites you to join a growing structure, within a young and dynamic team, where your involvement will be valued!
In its strategy of innovation and the development of a portfolio of projects in Immuno-Oncology, DOMAIN THERAPEUTICS is enthusiastic to welcome his/her Scientist – Exploratory immuno-oncology .
Reporting directly to the Head of Exploratory immuno-oncology Department, our Scientist – Exploratory immuno-oncology will be expected to participate in the target validation R&D Immuno-oncology programs, from inception to hits identification, by joining the Explorative Immunology Department.
He/she will be expected to effectively work in a multidisciplinary discovery team in close interaction with the others immuno-oncology and pharmacology departments.
As a scientist specialized in Immunology with a specialization in molecular biology, the responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute at the development of drug candidates in immune-oncology
- Support the development of leas New Chemical Entities or New Biological Entities in IO conducting in vitro pharmacology studies and delivering comprehensive data packages to support early stage preclinical drug development programs
- Contribute actively in the laboratory to develop and implement new in vitro immune cell assays for target validation, drug activity evaluation and deep mechanistic understanding of new therapeutic approaches
- Provide scientific experimental guidance to support our team of engineers
- Demonstrate proficiency and flexibility in working on various programs
- Write experimental protocols, scientific reports and contribute to regulatory documents of novel drug candidates
- Accomplish goals under project team timelines.
- Interface with multiple discovery project and matrix teams across the organization.
- Communicate research progress and opportunities to senior management.
- Maintain state of the art expertise in the field of target validation in Immunotherapies regarding GPCR family.
- Support a culture that embraces scientific excellence, continuous learning, and increasing team’s ability to deliver novel drug candidates.
- Contribute to the identification of innovative targets to propose highly valuable exploratory projects (roadmap, feasibility, timelines)
- Adhere to any HSE requirements, ethics rules according to Domain Therapeutics value
- PhD in Immunology, Oncology or Molecular Biology
- 5 years experience as a scientist
- Industrial experience is appreciated but not mandatory.
- Strong interest in Cancer immunogenetics, development of immunotherapies against cancer, Environment-induced immune dysregulation leading to carcinogenesis, Cytokine/mediators in carcinogenesis
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience in cytokine profiling, in flow cytometry and immune assays
- Good working knowledge of Prism and a solid experience with FACS analysis
- Strong experience in molecular biology methods (WB, qPCR, Elisa…) and in cell culture methods
- Familiar with pre-clinical drug development (NCE/NBE)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Do you have ability for designing research projects including short-term and long-term experimental plans, needs assessment, plannings, studies follow up (timelines, costs, deliverables) ?
- Are you solution-oriented ?
- Do you have Strong project and interpersonal skills ?
- Are you strongly organized and rigorous ?
- Do you have a good ability to adapt to changes in priorities and to work effectively on multiple programs in a fast paced environment ?
- Are you although autonomous, with a high ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders ?
- Do you have strong motivation and attention to details ?
… then your profile interests us !
→ Permanent position / Full Time
→ Day Package
→ Salary to be determined + many advantages (lunch voucher, Holiday vouchers, leisure bonus, 13th month bonus, health insurance, etc …)
→ Contract start date to be agreed
NEXT STEP IS YOURS
Domain Therapeutics offers you an opportunity to put your skills to good use in a human and caring work environment… Tempted ? Don’t hesitate, join the Domain Therapeutics adventure !