Project Manager in R&D
DOMAIN THERAPEUTICS is a leading biopharmaceutical company in the field of G Protein-Coupled Receptors (GPCRs), one of the most important classes of drug targets.
We are dedicated to consolidating this position by developing a high-value pipeline of innovative drug candidates.
To achieve this, we will continue to focus on identification of new class of treatments by leveraging our expertise, innovative approaches and proprietary technologies as well as our strong company culture.
WHAT WE OFFER
▪ A stimulating scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
▪ The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
▪ A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
▪ A working environment in a growing structure, within a young and dynamic team, where your involvement will be valued
THE CONTEXT & RESEARCH PROJECT
Domain Therapeutics is seeking a Project Manager specialized in Antybody. He/she sets up and ensures successful execution of therapeutic antibody discovery programs for which he/she has responsibility. In charge of planning, budgeting, and integrating scientific data, he/she works closely with the project team and coordinates its activities.
As a key contributor in a team dedicated to delivering innovative antibody drug candidates in immuno-oncology, the selected candidate will work in close interaction with the Projects and Portfolio Director.
More specifically, the responsibilities will be to :
▪ Develop project plans and budget based on established goals, deliverable, and milestones
▪ Coordinate with team leaders, scientists, and external partners, to ensure project is on track and aligned with corporate goals
▪ Closely monitor and track project schedules toward milestones and issue status reports, including assessment of critical path activities
▪ Deliver objective assessment of progress and potential risks
▪ Responsible for meeting management, including set agendas, facilitate and document meetings, and issue meeting minutes
▪ Develop and track project budgets, identify variances, anticipate scope changes, and communicate changes and issues that may impact the current project budget to Finance, and other appropriate key stakeholders
▪ Identify and select external partners within the framework of subcontracting, and cover the complete relationship from contractual and financial elements, protocol design, execution and data analysis
▪ Partner with project team members for coordination and development of project presentations
▪ Prepare and/or present periodic updates at appropriate committee meetings
▪ Support and promote internal communication, identify, report, and resolve bottlenecks / difficulties about project issues, resources, and processes
▪ Exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation of criteria for obtaining results
▪ Establish and maintain a work environment that supports learning, respect, open communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork
WHO YOU ARE
▪ PhD with 2+ years postgraduate research experience in immunology, immune-oncology, or protein engineering
▪ 3+ years successful project management track record in the biopharmaceutical /pharmaceutical industry or antibody drug discovery CRO/CMO environment
▪ Experience in drug discovery & preclinical drug development
▪ Knowledge in biologic product
▪ Ability to leverage drug development experience to enable robust and efficient project plans
▪ Must be able to work with multiple stakeholders on multiple projects with overlapping timelines
▪ Proven ability to execute and perform autonomously in a fast-paced environment
▪ Must be able to think strategically about key issues and provide recommendations that go beyond addressing the immediate concerns and address long-term consequences
▪ Strong MS Office skills and familiarity with project planning tools
▪ Excellent communicator with strong business acumen
▪ Communication both written as well as oral in English
▪ Strong sense of discipline and initiative, planning and organization skills
▪ Strong project and interpersonal skills
▪ Strongly organized and rigorous, you have a good ability to adapt to changes in priorities and to work effectively
on multiple programs in a fast paced environment
▪ Although autonomous, you have a high ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Strong motivation, attention to details
Domain Therapeutics offers you an opportunity to put your skills to good use in a human and caring work environment… Tempted ? Don’t hesitate, join the Domain Therapeutics adventure!
→ Permanent position / Full Time
→ Salary to be defined + many advantages (Restaurant tickets, Holiday vouchers, Health assurance, …)
→ Arrrival to be defined
NEXT STEP IS YOURS
To apply, please send here before November 10th, 2021 :
▪ a Detailed CV including names and contact details of 3 reference persons.
▪ a “Research experience” document (1-page description of research and training activities already undertaken).
▪ a “Motivation” document.