Scientist (PhD) in Antibody Rational Design
DOMAIN THERAPEUTICS is a leading biopharmaceutical company in the field of G Protein-Coupled Receptors (GPCRs), one of the most important classes of drug targets.
We are dedicated to consolidating this position by developing a high-value pipeline of innovative drug candidates.
To achieve this, we will continue to focus on identification of new class of treatments by leveraging our expertise, innovative approaches and proprietary technologies as well as our strong company culture.
WHAT WE OFFER
▪ A stimulating scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
▪ The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
▪ A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
▪ Varied contacts inside the company, the biotech/pharma sector and the scientific world.
▪ A working environment in a growing structure, within a young and dynamic team, where your involvement will be valued
THE CONTEXT & RESEARCH PROJECT
The candidate will be expected to participate in the design of therapeutic antibodies from inception to lead selection for industrialization. S/he will also have experience in protein design, protein, biophysical characterization and antibody developability assessment. S/he will mentor research associates.
The candidate will be expected to effectively work in a multidisciplinary discovery team.
With a role in the project team(s), the selected candidate will work in close interaction with the Head of Innovation and Immunology Department. More specifically, the responsibilities will be to :
▪ Accountable for design of mAb antibody generation and rational design
▪ Lead/participate in the design, characterization and developability of antibodies.
▪ Lead/participate in the development of mAb library against selected targets
▪ Lead/participate in the engineering and characterization of antibodies.
▪ Lead/participate in Fc engineering projects.
▪ Select, oversee and manage studies with CROs and consultants
▪ Support team to address complex processes and transition leads for industrialization.
▪ Write experimental protocols, scientific reports and contribute to regulatory documents of novel drug candidates
▪ Accomplish goals under project team timelines.
▪ Interface with multiple discovery project and matrix teams across the organization.
▪ Effectively manage projects and resources to maximize progress.
▪ Communicate research progress and opportunities to senior management.
▪ Maintain state of the art expertise in the field of therapeutic mAb design.
▪ Support publications and present at international meetings.
▪ Support a culture that embraces scientific excellence, continuous learning, and increasing team’s ability to deliver novel drug candidates
WHO YOU ARE
▪ Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology or related fields with at least 3 years of relevant industrial experience.
▪ Thorough knowledge and practical experience in protein engineering, protein expression, protein-protein interaction techniques, protein structure, and biophysical methods.
▪ Thorough knowledge and practical experience in flow cytometry and immune assays.
▪ Experience with Fc engineering is a plus.
▪ Demonstrated experience in managing research technicians.
▪ Demonstrated experience with bioinformatics techniques
▪ Demonstrated experience 3D structure visualization softwares.
▪ Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
▪ Ability to work with flexibility in a changing and demanding environment.
▪ Demonstrated success with problem analysis/solving, anticipation and proactivity.
▪ Strong sense of discipline and initiative, planning and organization skills
▪ Strong project and interpersonal skills.
▪ Strongly organized and rigorous, you have a good ability to adapt to changes in priorities and to work effectively
▪ on multiple programs in a fast paced environment.
▪ Although autonomous, you have a high ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Strong motivation, attention to details.
Domain Therapeutics offers you an opportunity to put your skills to good use in a human and caring work environment… Tempted? Don’t hesitate, join the Domain Therapeutics adventure!
→ Permanent position / Full Time
→ Salary to be defined + many advantages (Restaurant tickets, Holiday vouchers, Health assurance, …)
→ Arrrival to be defined
NEXT STEP IS YOURS
To apply, please send here before November 10th, 2021 :
▪ a Detailed CV including names and contact details of 3 reference persons.
▪ a “Research experience” document (1-page description of research and training activities already undertaken).
▪ a “Motivation” document.
Domain Therapeutics, data controller, implements the processing of your personal data for the management of recruitment operations, in application of the French Labor Code.
The data collected is essential for monitoring your application and is intended for the relevant departments of Domain Therapeutics as well as any subcontractors and providers. The data are kept for two years from the last contact with the candidate.
In application of the legislation in place, you have the right to question, access, rectify or delete, limit the processing of your data, the right to object, the right to the portability of your data as well as the right to define directives relating to the fate of your data after your death, which are exercised by email email@example.com or by post to the attention of the Data Protection Officer from Domain Therapeutics, 850, boulevard Sébastien Brant, Bioparc, 67400 Illkirch-Graffenstaden, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
Share this article